Welcome to Arnold Group's Sphere-Logic Business Thinking

Welcome, and thank you for considering us as your source for guidance, inspiration, and growth. Arnold Group is home of “Sphere-Logic Business Thinking”; a more practical way of doing business. A get 'out-of-the-box realm, and into a new realm of business logic; where sight is much clearer, vivid, and decisions are quicker.

Thank you for joining the experience...

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hats To You!

   There are many hats you have to wear in any given day. Some are pleasant to wear and some not so. But when someone doesn't show for work, it's your job to get the job done.
 
  I remember in one particular place I was in, I asked a person to clean the ladies room and I would take care of the men's room. It was a pizza shop and I was training managers for corporate until this particular franchise was sold. Training consisted of best practice in a food facility, knowing the business aspect, financial, and employee/customer care. This young woman and her husband were to be the new managers for the new owners.

   She went to her husband had told him what I had asked her to do. He came over to me and said, 'We don't do that kind of work!' I thought at first, I don't believe my ear, then I asked him who is going to do this if they were the only two in that day? The reply was, "Not me!'

   The owners to be were the same in their attitude, it was below them to take care of their business from the ground floor up. Six months after purchasing their franchise they were all out of a career and a job. It didn't have to end this way. They could have wore the hat needed for the day/job at hand and could be making their dream live on.

   Your dreams are dependent on the hats you wear each and every day, if you're a small business owner. Whether you own a bakery, pizza parlor, injection mold facility, print shop, etc; your hat can go from CEO,to floor sweeper, to customer service, back to CEO and so on.

   And so, we tip our hats to you, all the small and mid-sized businesses that wear their hats and wear them well.
   Cheers from Jack and the #Arnold Group# Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment